Tuesday, February 20, 2007

We're in da mood 4 CNY(& Goong)!!!

F&F, sorry 4 not posting 4 a while cos i pergi raya kat KL.....shopping byk2 & collect angpau:p

Hey guys, my mum says u guys can come dis Friday 4 a CNY visit (& angpau collection)....Friday pls cos my mum's free on dat day oni....so if u nk come tell me @ schl or email me (icywhinygnome gmail com) or sms me or call me or contact me in anyway....d other Chinese & non-Chinese yg nk invite ppl 2 their hse tell me & I'll advertise it on d website....so yg nk mri rmh i tell me wat time u all nk cos i belum set...k???

Oh, ya, dat boring show(IMHO), "A Love To Kill", is gonna finally get killed 2nite so get ready 4 Goong 2moro!!!! I'm not sure bout d name of Goong here but i tink it's called "Princess Hours" or sumtin like dat....so tune in 2 8tv at 8.30p.m. 2 catch a glimpse of Chen's "twin"!!!!

No comments: