Tuesday, February 20, 2007

TV:Ugly Betty!!!

Now...I kno dis is kinda l8 but i hope u guys heard of the hit series Ugly Betty....itz a really great show on 8tv every Tuesday nite!!! Dis show is fantastic as d "heroine" is not a scantily-clad chick but is instead a girl who has her beauty shining on d inside....so dis show is probably safe for us 2 watch while our parents are around cos so far we haven't seen any "indecent" scenes in d show unlike a bunch of "suri rumah terdesak" (who never really seem to do any hsework but instead hav a lot of time 2 "play around"). Dis show is fantastic 4 ppl who are beautiful on d inside but are tricked into thinking they shud also shine on d outside. Though u can have a curvy body, succulent lips, a fake English slang & rich parents, inner beauty is the your true measurement, not your waist /bosom size!!!! Anyway, a pic of Betty Suarez(dunno bout d spelling), d "heroine", is just below....hav a look & watch d show!!!!!!


Hey wait....dat face seems familiar....could dis be the Bitchy Queen's long-lost twin on d other side of Earth??!!! This case seems like the recent one!!!!


Here's Betty when she's in a "more presentable" form....will d Bitchy Queen grow up 2 become dis lovely lady who's shining inside & outside??? Comment now!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sian pulok ke reena!

Anonymous said...

Hai...Ereke its me Kak Reen if u know bitchy queen, u will know me....So u think hidung I kembang macam KING BOOKER...OK i terima, pasal god gave human fingers with deifferent length, rite...Maybe my hidung kembang but still my heart is as good as baby...and thats y I have hundreds of friend around me..boys, gurls, indian, malays chinesse and even IBAN...Last I would like to advise u please c yourself in a mirror b4 seeing others.Okay my dear...BYE...eEMM.... Not forgeting
u want RAJ...then take him away...I dont want him..

Anonymous said...

who's kak reen?